Interaction Design Lead
We're looking for an interaction designer to design solutions for existing complex environments within the social sector in India. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about using data within the social sector, making it more accessible, easy to consume, and transparent.
Reach is company that tracks, measures, and communicates the impact caused by not-for-profits and social enterprises.
Reach’s services help organisations monitor and track their programmes through systematic data collection and real-time dynamic reports. These reports cater to the organisation’s internal evaluation and course-correction needs, and also allows for granular access to various programme stakeholders, i.e., managers & team members, donors and other external entities associated with the organisation.
TL;DR Reach is Alfred to the world’s Batmen.
TL;DR Reach improves the quality of social work, so good things happen more often.
Not long enough? Go through our website 💁🏽
- Create an overall end-to-end experience of interfacing with Reach
- Facilitate Reach’s product vision for its clients/consumers by conceiving digital user experiences
- Conduct user research interviews and surveys
- Translate concepts into user-flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Set visual style guides for all touch points (products, videos, presentations, etc.)
- Create deliverables optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Contribute to strategic design and user-experience decisions
- Conceptualise core and new functions and features
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Manage priorities, ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas. No pressure.
- We offer a constantly evolving startup environment, and the designer must be comfortable (and thrive), while working in such a space
- Three or more years of UX design experience. The candidate should be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations and should have prior experience of working with developers/tech teams
- Strong visual/graphic design skills
- Must be able to design for Android + Web. (iOS would be a bonus)
- Interest in data visualisation
- Ability to work with clients to understand requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the clients’ needs and vision. (You will be talking to clients!)
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, prototyping (in different fidelities - paper, click-through, frames, etc.), heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients. Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies applying it to creating disruptive solutions for the social sector in India
- Bonus points for expertise in motion design 🕺🏽
Monday to Friday, from 10 to 6, but being a startup, work often spills into overtime.
Our office is in Koregaon Park, Pune.
We provide a culture that makes you forget that work often spills over the 10-6 timings. But we encourage all our employees to lead well-balanced lives, which means we’d love for you to be a CrossFit fanatic (even though the world has enough of those) or maybe just go on a date once in a while. Perks of the job: we’re excellent wingmen.
If you’re relocating for the job, we could put you up at the office, for up to a month. We would also love to help you settle into the new city, and are always open to conversation!
If you're the person we're looking for, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio. Let's talk!